Ruislip Gardens Station (1948) by F.C.C. Curtis and John Kennett & Roy Turner
Originally designed by Curtis, with assistants Howard Cavanagh, AE Beer and RH Jones, in a Holden influenced Sudbury box style. The station plan was amended by Kennett and Turner, losing the raised ticket hall,and the parade of shops either side of the hall. It does feature an exterior slate wall, as well as an original roundel. The station also originally had a concrete butterfly canopy on the platform. Unfortunately this has been replaced by a metal version.
Images from London Transport Museum