Northolt Station (1948-62) by F.C.C. Curtis, and John Kennett & Roy Turner.
Designed by F.C.C. Curtis, with alterations by John Kennett and Roy Turner. A temporary station opened on 21 November 1948, with the final station being completed by 1962. It is built in brick in a box shape on the bridge over the railway. The alterations lowered the height of the ticket hall bu the main design by Curtis remained.
Images from London Transport Museum